Choosing a Limo Service in Orlando
- Shop for quality service first, prices second as you will get what you pay for, and a so called “Cheap Service” could spell trouble for your dream cruise.
- If you’re asked to pay for the service in advance make sure they’re well established, otherwise they may not be here tomorrow. Choosing a local and long standing provider is easily verifiable. (see below)
- Look out for hidden fees such as fuel surcharges , Meet & greet fees, and cancellation and change in reservations fees even 30 days in advance. Apart from driver gratuity a reputable company should not charge anything above and beyond the advertised rates and unless you’re booking a motor coach, a cancellation notice of 24 to 72 hours is usually accommodated in the transportation industry without any penalty what so ever.
Ace Luxury Transportation, Inc. has been committed to providing superior quality in ground transportation in Orlando, Port Canaveral and all of Central Florida since 1985.
Ace Luxury Transportation, Inc. has been a reliable and trusted choice of chauffeured transportation for locals and visitors alike since 1985 . But don’t take care our word for it; let our clients tell you all about their experiences in their own words (Ace Luxury Reviews).
How to Verify a License to Operate in Orlando, FL
1. Go to Orlando International Airport’s official website for a list of permitted operators. The airport does not grant permits to companies unless they obtain a City Of Orlando Vehicle For Hire license first and provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.
(To verify click here) We are listed as “ACE.”
2. Contact the city of Orlando Vehicle For Hire Department directly by calling them at (407) 246-2845 Monday to Friday 900am to 5:00pm Eastern Time.
Good luck and happy sailing from the staff of Ace Luxury Transportation, Inc.