Aquatica Limo Service
Orlando is known for its many iconic theme parks and Aquatica is one of them. Located just 13 miles, or a 20-30 minute drive from the Orlando International Airport (MCO). This incredible theme park offers visitors a wide variety of water slides, dining, shopping and other attractions.
ACE Luxury Transportation offers visitors a stress free and comfortable transportation option to and from Aquatica. This service is also available for your airport limousine service needs as well. With our wide selection of luxury vehicles we’re able to provide transportation for most group sizes. Now let’s take a look at where you can eat, accommodations and more at Aquatica Orlando.
Places to Dine at Aquatica Orlando
When you’re spending the day in the Florida sunshine, enjoying the water slides and other attractions, you’re going to work up an appetite. Luckily, Aquatica Orlando has that taken care of with their wide range of dining options. Take a look at our helpful list below, this way you can plan your day and know where you can grab a bite in between all the action.
- Waterstone Grill
- This restaurant is one of the primary dining locations at the park and it offers burgers, sandwiches, salads, and chicken tenders – this is a great spot for a quick meal before getting back in the water.
- Banana Beach Cookout
- If you’re looking for a nice casual option this dining area offers items like pizza, chicken tenders, hot dogs, and salads – this is a convenient option for families and is located near the water play areas.
- Mango Market
- After all that sun you might be looking for a refreshing drink and a quick snack – Mango Market offers items like fresh fruit, pretzels, ice cream, and beverages.
- Feeding Frenzy
- Located in the heart of the park this snack stand is where you can grab popcorn, churros, and soft drinks.
- Cooling Hut
- This is a fantastic spot to cool off with a frozen treat – this is where visitors can find ice cream and other cold treats to help beat the Florida heat.
Aquatica also offers visitors meal deals and other packages that can help make the experience more affordable. You can learn more about this by visiting their website when you’re making your ticket purchase.
Hotels & Resorts Near Aquatica
Where will you stay while visiting this beautiful area of Florida? Well, there are many options available. All of these hotels and resorts are family friendly and range in price depending on the one you choose and other factors such as number of rooms, guests with you and more.
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hilton Orlando
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Orlando International Drive/Convention Center
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
- Omni Championsgate Resort and Golf Club
- Reunion Resort and Golf Club
ACE Luxury Transportation is able to provide those visiting the Orlando and surrounding areas with a private airport limousine service. There are many benefits to choosing this sort of service and one of them is the peace of mind you’ll have knowing that you have a professional chauffeur.
Take advantage of our complimentary “Meet & Greet” service and our complimentary 15 minute grocery store stop on the way to your hotel. These complimentary services are what help us stand out in our industry and what helps us have so many returning clients. Making a reservation for your airport limousine service is easy to do and can be done right now by filling out our secure online form – learn more about our reservation process below.
Making an Airport Limousine Reservation
When you choose ACE Luxury Transportation you’re choosing to arrive at your destination in comfort and style. With the help of professional chauffeurs, you’ll be whisked away to your hotel or resort and you won’t need to worry about anything. From the moment they meet you at the airport, at baggage claim, you can rest easy and enjoy the ride to your next destination.
Making a reservation for your airport limousine service is simple and can be done in a number of ways. The easiest way is to make a reservation by filling out our secure online reservation form. During this process you’re also able to choose your vehicle and to indicate to us if you require a child seat. Another amazing benefit is that you can take advantage of our complimentary “Meet & Greet” service, as we have previously mentioned. This service also includes a 15 minute grocery store stop on the way to your accommodations.
Do you have any questions or concerns about our services or reservation process? Please feel free to contact us at any time either by phone or email. Our customer service representatives can be reached by phone at 407-292-4444 or by email at email@example.com.